Qlik Community

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
Read about the latest Qlik Community enhancements on the Community News blog!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can I have the same buckets as I do in a pivot table in a graphic chart?

Hi I have the following script to allow the user to create custom band sizes and iterations.

=if(FIELDMEASURED<vIntervalSize1*vIteration1, subfield(class(FIELDMEASURED,vIntervalSize1,'IntSize',0),' ',1)&' - '&subfield(class(FIELDMEASURED,vIntervalSize1,'IntSize',0),' ',5),

if(FIELDMEASURED<vIntervalSize1*vIteration1+vIntervalSize2*vIteration2, subfield(class(FIELDMEASURED,vIntervalSize2,'IntSize',mod(vIntervalSize1*vIteration1+vIntervalSize2*vIteration2,vIntervalSize2)),' ',1)&' - '&subfield(class(FIELDMEASURED,vIntervalSize2,'IntSize',mod(vIntervalSize1*vIteration1+vIntervalSize2*vIteration2,vIntervalSize2)),' ',5),

if(FIELDMEASURED>=vIntervalSize1*vIteration1+vIntervalSize2*vIteration2 and FIELDMEASURED<vIntervalSize1*vIteration1+vIntervalSize2*vIteration2+vIntervalSize3*vIteration3, subfield(class(FIELDMEASURED,vIntervalSize3,'IntSize',mod(vIntervalSize1*vIteration1+vIntervalSize2*vIteration2+vIntervalSize3*vIteration3,vIntervalSize3)),' ',1)&' - '&subfield(class(FIELDMEASURED,vIntervalSize3,'IntSize',mod(vIntervalSize1*vIteration1+vIntervalSize2*vIteration2+vIntervalSize3*vIteration3,vIntervalSize3)),' ',5))))

See the attached example of how it works currently.

However, doing this in the pivot table chart does not translate into groupings in a graphic bar chart. I tried including the script as a part of my dimension and axis tabs in chart properties but no luck. All suggestions welcome.

0 Replies