Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can I save bookmark without save document ?

Hallo, I have a problem with my qlikview project:

if I save or delete a bookmark, I must save document for save bookmark for the next time I open document. I don't want user can save document, the document must rimane that I had defined. I want user can only save or delete bookmark. If user saves document, all settings will remaine the next time he open document. But I want that when user opens document it is empty like I have build it. Is it possibile to save bookmark without saving document ? I use the qlikview object to sale and delete bookmark. Is it possibile if I press save or delete button of this object to save to document without saving the rest of document, but only bookmark. Can you help me ? Thank you.

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I have found solution: if I clear check on 'Make this bookmark a bookmark of the document' I can not save document, but bookmark is saved. Another problem is: how can I set this check unchecked by default ? User can forget to uncheked it.

Not applicable
Author

I don't se the problem the endusers can't save the document and their bookmarks will be saved automaticlly and they can only see the ones they have created them self. They are user you're developer, there's a diffrence.

Not applicable
Author

I have found solution to save bookmark without saving document. User must uncheck check on 'Make this bookmark a bookmark of the document'. But my problem, now, is how to save this setting. If user go to save bookmark this check must be unchecked by default. If this check is checked the user will not remember to uncheck it and will not save it if he will not save document. How can me setting this option to unchecked by default ?