Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can we hide and show text boxes when fast change chart??

Hi,

I have a chart which we can fast change between straight table and pivot. Now is there anyway to hide show text boxes when we change chart between straight and pivot table?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Only way I can think of to do that is to create two versions of the chart and then use a button to toggle hide and show the charts.  The triggers in the button could also hide show a supporting text box.

So, add a variable and toggle it between 0 and 1.  then go to each chart and add a conditional show based on the variable.

A discrete button will work like a fast change.

button to toggle hide show.PNG

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Only way I can think of to do that is to create two versions of the chart and then use a button to toggle hide and show the charts.  The triggers in the button could also hide show a supporting text box.

So, add a variable and toggle it between 0 and 1.  then go to each chart and add a conditional show based on the variable.

A discrete button will work like a fast change.

button to toggle hide show.PNG

roger_stone
Creator III
Creator III

Can't think of a way of doing that because the Object ID is the same for each fast change chart/table/whatever. I think you would need to implement two charts as Mike says.