Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can you add conditional formatting to a listbox?

So I have seen some visualizations that have a list box with checkboxes and a horizontal bar chart.  Is it possible to color code entries in a list box? Lets say you have a variables under group A and group B.. when I control select these boxes can I have them show up in different colors in the listbox? and/or the bar chart? I hope that makes sense.

4 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See this blog post: Listbox Color Chips | Qlikview Cookbook‌. Is that the kind of thing you're looking for?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

Yes that helps! But lets say I don't want them all different colors but half one color and half another?

Not applicable
Author

I suppose Ideally I would like each row in my list table to either be red or green. And then underneath that have a horizontal bar chart with the same colors. Does that make sense?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

If you know how to give each value its own color then you also know how to give some values one color and others another. It's completely up to you to decide which value should get which color.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand