Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neena123
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Cannot Open QVW file

Hello!

My company has many qvw for our clients to view. I have one qvw that I no longer can open. I keep getting the error The Document Failed to Load. 

I did try to open the qvw without data, Set Application Rescue to 1, and Set Script Rescue to 1. I have had no luck so far. Any help is very much appreciated. 

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Only option left is the following, but since you cannot get it open, not sure that is going to work, if the app is corrupted, not likely you are going to be able to recover it, hopefully you have a backup of it somewhere...

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/April2020/Subsystems/Client/Content/QV_QlikView/QlikView_Projec...

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.