Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

Case 0001 Seek help on regular user here help me add your Kaiser into my load script

Hi All

https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-Scripting/Case-897-Why-section-access-only-work-when-reload-o...

I have create above post.  2 very helpful expert already reply my post. But I still unable to get it solve on section access using OSUSER.

what I need is pls help me add your note book USER ID and set SOURCE = TS. And when you open QVW, and do a reload, make sure you can view SOURCE=TS only. And pls help me upload the script to above link.

When I download the QVW, If I open the QVW, and I am able to viewSOURCE = All, mean it work. And case close .

Now my issue is, I only can view SOURCE =TS, when I try using my remote note book .

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

I have replied to you previous case with regards to the use of "*" in your section access code.

Please, do not duplicate posts. If your question was not answered fully, reply on the same thread so others can follow the conversation and contribute as well.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

I have replied to you previous case with regards to the use of "*" in your section access code.

Please, do not duplicate posts. If your question was not answered fully, reply on the same thread so others can follow the conversation and contribute as well.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sir

Sorry about it. I will avoid it. Any way thank you for your help.

Paul