Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Change drill down dimension label

Hello,

I've created a drill down group with 5 dimensions, one of which is a calculated dimension. Even though I changed the label of this calculated dimension, that label does not appear when used in a formula (see below). Does anyone know how to make this label appear instead of the calculated dimension formula?

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am not sure exactly what you have done as I cannot replicate this.  Could you share a screenshot of the whole of the Chart Object ?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Bill,

Thanks for helping! I've attached another screenshot of the entire chart. The highlighted text should read "Denial avoidability and payment percent: Root Cause", however, as you can see, the calculated dimension for Root Cause is displayed instead. I have changed the label of this calculated dimension in the drill-down group, however that doesn't seem to carry over to the title formula. 9-3-2014 1-20-43 PM.png

I've also attached again the other screenshot that shows the updated drill-down group label

9-3-2014 12-47-38 PM.png