Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Change fieldname in a listbox

Hi,

in a listbox there two fields, acc and mon. Is it possible to change the name of this field.

acc -> accumulate

mon -> monthly

Regards

Stefan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pogrebnoymike
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Although I agree with Christian that it is best done in the load script itself, if there is a reason not to do that, you can use the Expression in the list box and go with something along the lines of the following:

" =if(data_evalution = 'acc', 'accumulate',if(data_evalution = 'mon','monthly',data_evalution)) "

Probably worth mentioning that it'll show up as 'acc' or 'mon' in the current selections and elsewhere. So, I guess it's still best to go for the load script.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Stefan

you should better to this in the script

best regards

Chris

MayilVahanan

Hi

try like this

Listbox-> Field -> expression

=if(data_evalution='acc', 'accumulate', 'monthly')

But, you need to use so many place,. better change in script itself.

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
pogrebnoymike
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Although I agree with Christian that it is best done in the load script itself, if there is a reason not to do that, you can use the Expression in the list box and go with something along the lines of the following:

" =if(data_evalution = 'acc', 'accumulate',if(data_evalution = 'mon','monthly',data_evalution)) "

Probably worth mentioning that it'll show up as 'acc' or 'mon' in the current selections and elsewhere. So, I guess it's still best to go for the load script.