Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harsh44_bhatia
Creator
Creator

Change hyperlink color on table chart

Hello All,

I would like to change the hyperlink color of the text on table chart. I'm using a dark background and the default blue color of hyperlink does not look good. it there a way to override the default browser functionality through qlikview.

Capture.PNG

Or i need to develop a Table extension to overcome the default browser CSS.

!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
harsh44_bhatia
Creator
Creator
Author

Since changing the browser setting will not work because ti may hamper settings for all webpages. A good way to deal with this is to apply a document level extension to over ride the default CSS settings for hyperlink

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

If this is Qlikview, Then you may change Text color of expansion + symbol from expression

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
prma7799
Master III
Master III

Please share sample app.

harsh44_bhatia
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello Anil,

I know we can change font color and other properties by expanding the expression tag. These properties work fine for hyperlinked text on client but when the app is viewed through web view or over the browser then the default hyperlink color of the browser take over.

harsh44_bhatia
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi PM,

there's no logic to share its simple hyperlinked text on any straight or pivot table.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

But, you haven't mention anything related web view.

I don't think whether there is any option to change hyperlink font color due to these are not from the Qlikview and it applied from browser. So, I afraid that.

Note - You can change the Internet Options for Appearance the Colors button and deselect Use Windows Colors and select the color you want colors. But, It may meshup with other works.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
avinashelite

I think in Qlikview we don't have any option to change the color of hyper link ...other way to deal this is to handle at the browser level but might not be a good option ...check with that

woshua5550
Creator III
Creator III

Hi

this color actually depends on your IE setting,you can change it on Internet Options for Internet Explorer

but it will affect not only your apps...

check this

Re: Change colour of font in hyperlink in webview mode

harsh44_bhatia
Creator
Creator
Author

Since changing the browser setting will not work because ti may hamper settings for all webpages. A good way to deal with this is to apply a document level extension to over ride the default CSS settings for hyperlink