Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Change the font to another font ?

Hi everybody.

I have a big App and now i have to change the font of all my objects from lintel to arial.

I have to change one by one all the objects ? or i have one way to change the font of all objects?

thank you

greetings

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Jeremias, lo que podes hacer primero es lo que te sugiere Saurabh pero si esto no resulta, podes ir seleccionando por varios objetos por hoja, es decir con la tecla shift apretada te permite seleccionar mas de un objeto, ahi entrar a las propiedades y los cambios que hagas afectan a todos los objetos que tengas marcados

buena suerte

Fernando

View solution in original post

3 Replies
saurabh5
Creator II
Creator II

hi Jerimias,

may be you can change the Font in Document Properties and default it to arial, and click on Apply to Objects '.

hope this works!

Saurabh

fkeuroglian
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Jeremias, lo que podes hacer primero es lo que te sugiere Saurabh pero si esto no resulta, podes ir seleccionando por varios objetos por hoja, es decir con la tecla shift apretada te permite seleccionar mas de un objeto, ahi entrar a las propiedades y los cambios que hagas afectan a todos los objetos que tengas marcados

buena suerte

Fernando

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

or another idea is to create a new theme with the new font and apply the theme to the app.