Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manu1512
Creator
Creator

Changes to be reflect in all selection

Hi all,

I have requirement where i need to change the background of columns based on if else statement.My problem is that the changes of background is reflecting only for current selection not for all selection.Can any one suggest a solution.

PFB the image :

Target Table:Datentabelle RR

Filter table :List box on right

Regards

Manu

Message was edited by: Manu Sharma

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

So, I have not selected Well.Name, but the color stays

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

8 Replies
sunny_talwar

changes of background is reflecting only for current selection not for all selection.Can any one suggest a solution.

I am not sure I understand this... are you saying that if you make other selections (except the one you have made right now) the background won't change?

manu1512
Creator
Creator
Author

Yes Sunny , i want the back ground to get changes even with out making selections in right side filter box.Is this possible.

Regards

Manu

sunny_talwar

I think it should be possible, but I have no idea about the following

1) Where is the color you are talking about?

Capture.PNG

2) What is the color expression you are using?

manu1512
Creator
Creator
Author

Capture2.JPG

Hi Sunny ,

Pfa the image i want to change background color of RR2 and RR3 based on particular condition.But it is taking place only when are making changes in right side filter ?

Is it possible that with out selecting anything from right side changes reflects.

Regards

Manu

sunny_talwar

Manu - I am sorry to say, but either you are not good at explaining what you need or I am extremely dumb to understand what you want. Your first screenshot was a QlikView screenshot where I saw no colors. Your 2nd screenshot is an Excel screenshot (which sort of explains what you want), but has no relation to the QlikView screenshot. And to add to this, I have no idea what are you doing (expression you might be using) to color the cell.

Have you read these posts my friend?

Qlik Community Tip: How to Get Answers to Your Post

Preparing examples for Upload - Reduction and Data Scrambling

Uploading a Sample

I have tried to help you many times in the past, but have never been able to... I will continue to try, but you need to give us better information to help you.

I hope this helps.

Best,

Sunny

manu1512
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny ,

Apology for putting in you trouble everytime.My Bad

Attached the original qvw.

In sheet 17, table is there , in expression we need to change the background color of RR2 expression and RR3 expression based on requirement.My problem is that background color of RR2 and RR3 is getting changed of only for current selection, i want background to get changed with out selecting any value from right side filter.

I hope it does help.

PS:Its a long table and scroll it down you will see background color changing for BW24 RR2

sunny_talwar

Checking

sunny_talwar

So, I have not selected Well.Name, but the color stays

Capture.PNG