Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wonoh0817
Contributor III
Contributor III

Changing Document's Name on Access Point

Hi,

Is there a way to change name of a document displayed on Access Point? For example, I would like remove the file extension '.qvw' from a file name. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance,

Won

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
wonoh0817
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Found a workaround.

Under the 'Reduce' tab from a QMC task editing window, there is a text box for a 'Reduced Document Name'. The default value of this text box is '%SourceDocumentName%'. For testing, I tried to update this text box with a name I would like to rename my document, and this did create a new document with the name I typed in. This doesn't seem to be renaming the original document but at least it creates a new one with the desired name.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Not applicable

NO, it's not possible,

you can change only image of preview...

REgards

wonoh0817
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Found a workaround.

Under the 'Reduce' tab from a QMC task editing window, there is a text box for a 'Reduced Document Name'. The default value of this text box is '%SourceDocumentName%'. For testing, I tried to update this text box with a name I would like to rename my document, and this did create a new document with the name I typed in. This doesn't seem to be renaming the original document but at least it creates a new one with the desired name.