Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dvh
Contributor
Contributor

Chart not displaying at all on Access Point

I have a dashboard that includes 1 particular chart that displays fine when using the client on the server.  But when I publish to the Access Point it won't display at all.  Any ideas what might be causing this?

Thanks for your insight.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dvh
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for the insight.  That turned out not to be the issue but it got me moving in the right direction.  The issue was a bad date format in the set analysis.  Strange that it would make the entire table not display.  I fixed the date format and all is good.  Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
timothyj
Creator
Creator

I had a similar issue. It turns out I had not left a space before or after 'Distinct' in an expression. Drove me nuts until I figured it out. It was just a space. 

dvh
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for the insight.  That turned out not to be the issue but it got me moving in the right direction.  The issue was a bad date format in the set analysis.  Strange that it would make the entire table not display.  I fixed the date format and all is good.  Thanks for your help.