Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xarapre7
Creator II
Creator II

Chart shows values for 2 dates

Hi QV experts!

I have been asked to get record  for Service which should have either the start date or completion date data.  As you can see below, there are 2 for SR ID 7001231900 for start date (201502) and completed date (201601).  But this should only show value for start date so that it should only have a bar chart with a value of 1. 

This is the expression i used for this chart.

=Num(Count({$<[Service Request Start Date]>}  DISTINCT [Service Request ID]),'#,##0') but still shows both values from 2015, 2016.

How can i make it to show just the value for start date?  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

SR chart.png

10 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

If(GetFieldSelections([Service Request Start Date]) >1, Num(Count({$<[Service Request Start Date], CREATED_YEARMO = {'$(=Max(CREATED_YEARMO))'}>}  DISTINCT [Service Request ID]),'#,##0'), Num(Count({$<[Service Request Start Date]>}  DISTINCT [Service Request ID]),'#,##0'))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
xarapre7
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you for your reply Anil.  I tried it but it didn't work.  I'm still getting the same as above result.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Will you able to provide mockup file to test?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
xarapre7
Creator II
Creator II
Author

How can i attach the file in here?

xarapre7
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Here is the file.  You'll see that the chart has multiple values for the yearmo but i only need to display the value for the startdate. Thanks for your help.

pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

hi

pfa

regards

Pradosh

Learning never stops.
xarapre7
Creator II
Creator II
Author