Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III

Charts Gauge / Pie ??

Hi,

Can anyone please help on these?

pie.PNG   How can i get this. I'm trying using with Gauge chart but not working properly. It should change based on the values.

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

That means, Are you going to have values with again Square box color too?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

That means, Are you going to have values with again Square box color too?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes Anil.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I don't think so. Rather maintain in single legend instead splitting to all plots

rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Actually i did it in Pie chart but am unable to split that values plots.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What are you getting when you check "Value on Data points"

rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

sss.PNG

Like this am getting.Presentation - > Show Legend.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

disable the Legend option and use "Value Data points" checked for expression. And show the image?

rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

COMMM.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you attach application?