Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Naushad07
Contributor III
Contributor III

Charts not Visible in Access Point

Hi All,

I have recently made changes to one of the sheets and pushed it to the server through Jenkins. 

when I open the access point, I cannot see the modifications that I have done. It looks blank(only the sheet which I made changes to). It Interesting thing is that I can view it in Server.

We recently made an Upgrade from 12.10 to 12.20 version in the server.

Let me know why this Issue is happening.

Labels (5)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Need a lot more in the way of details here to try to help!  I do not know what Jenkins really has to do with anything, what I am interested in is how the app is getting placed on the QVServer documents folder for starters, are you simply copying the QVW to the folder or do you have Publisher and are distributing things?  The upgrade should have nothing to do with the issue either, it has to be something in how you are putting the file up, but again, need a lot more detail here in order to come up with any further suggestions on what could be wrong. 

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.