Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mromrod22
Partner - Contributor III

Clause OR in set analysis

Hi community,

I have a pivot table with a static expression, and I need control a filter "dynamically", for try avoid a too long expression.

count(DISTINCT {<Mes={'Ene','Feb'}, [Revisión plan anual]={'Rev0'}>} SOLI_ID_SOLICITUD)

+

count(DISTINCT {<Mes={'Mar','Abr'}, [Revisión plan anual]={'Rev1'}>} SOLI_ID_SOLICITUD)

Explain the expression:

Each Revision must link with two months (Rev0 with Ene and Feb, Rev1 with Mar and Abr...), but I must do statically. In this reduced example I control the output when check Rev0 and Rev1, but the problem comes when check Rev0, Rev1, and Ene, Feb, Mar. Automatically include IDs of Abr.

I need, if is possible, a clause OR where I control the value of "Mes" applied depending of "Mes" checked ( if check two months or one of them).

I know that this must be done dynamically, but the script has been done wrong and I haven´t time to change all the code.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

I believe I haven't fully understood what you are trying to achieve.

If you need your set analysis consider user selections in Mes field, you can use the intersection set operator * to achieve an intersection (only consider Mar, if Abr is not selected, but both months if both are selected):

count(DISTINCT {<Mes *= {'Ene','Feb'}, [Revisión plan anual]={'Rev0'}>} SOLI_ID_SOLICITUD)

+

count(DISTINCT {<Mes *= {'Mar','Abr'}, [Revisión plan anual]={'Rev1'}>} SOLI_ID_SOLICITUD)

View solution in original post

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

I believe I haven't fully understood what you are trying to achieve.

If you need your set analysis consider user selections in Mes field, you can use the intersection set operator * to achieve an intersection (only consider Mar, if Abr is not selected, but both months if both are selected):

count(DISTINCT {<Mes *= {'Ene','Feb'}, [Revisión plan anual]={'Rev0'}>} SOLI_ID_SOLICITUD)

+

count(DISTINCT {<Mes *= {'Mar','Abr'}, [Revisión plan anual]={'Rev1'}>} SOLI_ID_SOLICITUD)

mromrod22
Author

Now works perfectly!!

Very thanks.