Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

“Clear Field” option on sheet trigger

Hello,

I'm developing on QlikView 10 SR1 64 bit and I need to clear the selection of some fields during the OnLeaveSheet action. There is no option available on the standard configuration but I can set (on easter egg menu) the "ExtendedActionsSR3" to 1 and enable the "Clear Field" setting.

Are there some side effects that I need to know before set that option to 1? Is that option used only to enable\disable the "Clear Field" setting?

Thank you in advance

Daniele

p.s. I already solved my problem using the workaround writen on http://community.qlik.com/forums/p/26879/103155.aspx but I'm still interested about what will happen if I set "ExtendedActionsSR3" to 1

2 Replies
matt_crowther
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Personally I've never had any problems altering settings in the Debug menu (AKA 'EasteEgg Settings') but I am always very careful.

The biggest thing to keep in mind is that if you do break something you're probably not going to be able to run to Qliktech Support for assistance as the features in the Debug settings will be un-supported.

Currently I'm running with a few of the settings set to non-default values and I haven't had any problems.

All the best,

Matt - Visual Analytics Ltd

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Matt for your reply.

Regards

Daniele