Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
apthansh
Creator
Creator

Clear Selection issue

I have a scatter chart and each dot on the chart  represents location .When I select a dot chart gets filters to one location but when I select the same dot it is not clearing that selection.Not sure why ? Should I check any settings here ?

Thanks mcuh.

6 Replies
trdandamudi
Master II
Master II

As far as my knowledge I don't think there is any option. Can you please share the app so that we can take a look,

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

It should work, any chance that you can upload a small sample app that shows the issue?

Andy

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Ansh,

When you select the dot, what are specified on Selection Box?, and what are specified on Selection box when you select the same dot again?

Regards!!

avinashelite

As per my knowledge it should work.....and are you using any triggers or macros in the files ??

share the sample app so that it will work

qlik_jaijhn
Contributor II
Contributor II

I think, You might be using this location field somewhere in the app as a list box and might have selected the option as "Always one selected Value". Please check the same at the General tab on list box properties window. Uncheck if it is selected.

qlik_jaijhn
Contributor II
Contributor II

As mentioned above... adding a screen print for your reference.

Capture.PNG