Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
derekledbetter
Contributor III
Contributor III

Clear option on Chart - not working

Good Morning,

We are using QlikView version 12.  I have been researching as to why the "Clear" icon on a chart doesn't work.  I saw the Version 11 (Bug post) and thought it was fixed.  However, I have tried the "clear" icon and whether I'm using the "plug in", "not using the plug in" or even trying it on my desktop, I am not seeing it work. 

I thought the "clear option" is to clear filters on the sheet.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.  Is anyone else using or having issues with the "clear " icon on the chart?

Thanks,

Derek

3 Replies
m_woolf
Master II
Master II

Works in 12.1 SR8

derekledbetter
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you for the response.

My version is showing QlikView November 2017 SR6
Version 12.20.20700.0

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Your Desktop/IE Plugin client are matching version?  If not, get those updated, as I would expect things should work at that point, if not, I would try in the latest SR for 12.20 track, and if things still do not work there would submit a support case on things if you can.

I tested in 12.30 SR2 release, and the Caption properties 'Clear' setting icon is working there as well in Desktop, IE Plugin and Ajax client.  I used one of the sample apps and modified properties on a List Box object to include the Clear icon there, and it worked fine.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.