Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khan_imran
Creator II
Creator II

Clone and Paste Object

Hello All,

Is it possible to clone/copy the object through macro and paste it in a New sheet?

Regards,

Imran Khan

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Macros are not good at all, In fact, i would love to copy paste simple. even if you want by using Macro then you may use this

Sub 244456

ActiveDocument.GetSheetObject("CH01").CopyBitmapToClipboard ' Copy Data to clip board and object too

End sub

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
ramasaisaksoft

Hi Imran,

Instead of clone/Paste the objects from one sheet to another you can do easily by copy (ctrl+c) and paste (Ctrl +V)

just press Ctrl + and select your wishing objects ,at last ctrl + c and go to next sheet where ever you want to paste Ctrl + V.

khan_imran
Creator II
Creator II
Author

My requirement is, I have 10 objects in one sheet and want to copy all with current selection in new sheet.

Regards,

Imran Khan

ramasaisaksoft

Yes, imran those will come from one sheet to another sheet by using Ctrl + c and Ctrl + V the only thing is you need that related data for those coping  objects in script if that is new application sheet

else

if it is in the same application sheet then automatically will come.