Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Cohort for two Formulas

Hi All,

I need to do a Cohort Analysis likewise the one which was done by sunindia‌ attached at the bottom. This time I need to show the New Revenue and Churn. I need to show the Cust Internal ID which added new revenue and the IDs which churned. In order for one to find the new revenue and churn in the Excel sheet attached just remove the - hyphen from the filters of the columns and one will view the data.

Please provide insights.

Thanks,

Capture.PNG

24 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Capture.PNG

Thanks Sunny, how can I make the above chart from the table? This will determine the validity of the Quantity fields.

Please provide assistance!!!

sunny_talwar

Not sure I understand. The chart was already created, right. Why are we recreating it?

Not applicable
Author

The above chart was part of one set of data. The chart I need to make now is part of another set of data. The above chart was part of the STK Excel sheet while this new chart (with your kind assistance) will be of Book1 Excel sheet.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

Do you've any insights on this matter?

sunny_talwar

I am looking, I don't have anything as of now. I need Kush141087‌ here .

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the reply!!!!!!

sunny_talwar

How is this looking?

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

I'm attaching the Book1 sheet within I've done pivot tables for both Churn and New Revenue. The benefit of the pivot table....I was able to get the unique IDs for the New Revenue and Churn. Please provide any assistance!!!! The quantity doesn't seem to match up.

Capture.PNG

sunny_talwar

You earlier provided me with this:

Capture.PNG

The number for dollar are matching with this, are we only talking about Quantity still or we have incorrect numbers for Dollar as well?

Not applicable
Author

The dollar figures look good, that's not the concern; the concern is the quantity. I'm attaching sheet where I've highlighted how the quantity should look like or be close to.

New Revenue

Capture.PNG

Churn

Capture1.PNG