cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gfisch13
Creator II
Creator II

Color a field in a table box

Hi Folks, in the attached figure I'm showing a table box I created in one of my projects.  This table contains matched data from two different systems.  I would like to color the field called EXP_AMT so that it stands out and focuses my users eye.  I cannot figure out how to color this field, and I'm open to just coloring the field header or the underlying data.

Thanks in advance for your help!

George

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MayilVahanan

HI

Instead of using table box, try with straight table and you can color it based on "text color" like below

MayilVahanan_0-1627549188703.png

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MayilVahanan

HI

Instead of using table box, try with straight table and you can color it based on "text color" like below

MayilVahanan_0-1627549188703.png

Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
gfisch13
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi, I've tried this as you suggested but I'm either not understanding the use of the straight table or I did something wrong.   All of the fields I need had to be added as dimensions, and then I need to set an expression.  I left the expression blank and now the straight table comes back as blank, while there is plenty of data in my table box object.  I can see how to set the color as you describe but just not sure what happened to the data.

Thanks!!

MayilVahanan

Hi 

If you want all the field as dimension, add expression as 1. And hide the expression in the presentation tab like below.

MayilVahanan_0-1627572222502.png

And add color in the dimension like below

MayilVahanan_1-1627572257802.png

Hope it helps

gfisch13
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you - This method worked perfectly!!!