Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QFanatic
Creator
Creator

Colormix not working as expected

hi guys

PFA.

In the top chart, I am just doing sum(Volume) for expression. The chart is per REQ_DATE, WKDAY and HOUR.

In the bottom chart, I am calculating the AVG per these dimensions - I have checked the values that I get, and they seem right.

So I am using the calculated Average mentioned, in a Colormix wizard to calculate the background of the cells. This however, doesnt seem right.

Lets use Friday and Saturday Slots for hour 00. The Average for Friday 00 is 1307603. The actual figure for Friday same slot is 2002062 - it shows as green.

Saturday, same slot, average is 1050324, and the actual figure is 1231985, and also shows up as green. Somehow, this doesnt seem right . If this saturday slot is deemed as green, shouldnt the avorementioned Friday be 'more red'?

The colormix statement is a nightmare...

My other option is probably to see if I take my actual 'Totals' field and see what the % difference is between that and the Avg field...if the difference is within %10  (positive or negative), then color the background green, if its not within 10%, make it red.

Any assistance appreciated.

Thanks

Labels (1)
2 Replies
sunny_talwar

What exactly are you trying to color this based of?

Totals expression or AVG expression?

QFanatic
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Sunny, 

I want to compare the total sales to the average.. Per weekday, per time slot.