Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arpitkharkia
Creator III
Creator III

Colors in pie chart

Hi All,

I have a pie chart with a calculated dimension.The dimension is getting sorted in the 'Sort' tab as i have used dual() while creating the calculated dimension. Please consider img1 and img2. The colors show up as i want it in img1 when persistent color is not on. But when its on, as can be seen in img2, the color order changes.

Im not sure why its happening, because when i tried to create a sample app for posting it was working fine there.

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks!

Arpit

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
4 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, if you want it as in image1... why not just uncheck persistent colors?
I think that persistent colors are assigned in the same order values are created, which can be different than the alphabetic or numeric order.
arpitkharkia
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thats correct. thats what i had before, but the requirement is that once a bucket is clicked, the color should be same as the bucket. In img1, if i click the pink bucket, the color changes to green, it should remain as pink. Thats why i checked on persistent color.
rubenmarin

Maybe setting color as background color of the expression, and unsing something like:
Color(Match([ConditionalDimensioneExpression], '0 - 5 Days', '6 - 1000 Days', '1001+ Days'))
arpitkharkia
Creator III
Creator III
Author