Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Column Name as dimension label

I am trying to build a grid chart for below data set

(1=person has the product, 0 = Not have the product)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Person id             Product1              Product2              Product3              Product4              Product5

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A                             1                              0                              0               1                              0

B                             1                              0                              1               0                              0

C                             0                              0                              1               0                              1

D                             0                              1                              0               1                              0

E                              0                              0                              1               0                              0

F                              1                              1                              0               1                              0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the requirement is to create a cross product analysis in grid chart to display how many persons holds the products. Can someone help me to create the products as dimension in the grid chart?

Question.png

Let me know if I am not very clear with my question. Thanks for the help!!

Best Regards,

JS

6 Replies
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Hi,

Could you tell us for which product this question is; QlikView or Qlik Sense?

Based on your answer we will move your question to the right section.

Thanks.

May you live in interesting times!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It is for QlikView, Forget to mentioned that

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Topic now moved to "New to QlikView".

May you live in interesting times!
muthukumar77
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

Refer this app,

Muthukumar Pandiyan
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for the reply MuthuKumar!!

But I am looking for something like below and I have 200+ million person id against 20 products

Question.png

sunny_talwar

Like this?

Capture.PNG

Used muthukumar77‌'s sample to create this using Grid Chart