cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Column Sorts

Hi Guys ,

I actually have 3  list of Questions listing in this Page

Questions 1 - I actually have 4 columns  APJ LAC EMEA AMS coming up from my Query  which is pasted the screen print as attached . IF the value is present it will return the relative zone code else null.

Ex : If AMS  has a value its returns AMS else NULL.

Now my requirement is i want to portray all these 4 values under single value called REGION and would like the data in my Straight table to sync based on the selection here .

Kindly advise me how to do this .

Question 2 : I need to suppress and dint want to see the vertical Scroll bar in my straight table  and how can i do that .

Question 3 : I need the Column Header in the Straight table to be Highlighted and i need to customize them how can i do that .

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

Answer 1) Use CrossTable LOAD on top of your data load -> The Crosstable Load

Answer 2) Make all the fields fit into the chart area and you won't see the scroll bar. Or you can make it really really small

Answer 3) Look here and see if this helps -> Custom formatting table cells - The Qlik Fix! The Qlik Fix!

Not applicable
Author

Thanks sunny for the reply,

2nd Answer worked for me .

3rd answer i did as u suggested still i coudnt change ., I am attaching my QVW , see if that helps .

For the First answer I think that cross table doesnt work for me , because if you see my screen print earlier i want the values in cloumn to be displayed as the selection criteria  under REGION based on which my values in the straight table should get synced .

IF you can refer my QVW for the time being i brough those columns seperately into another table and loaded in the Table box , which is but missync with the data ,

Advise me accordingly,

sunny_talwar

I don't see any qvw attached. Can you check?

Not applicable
Author

Sunny ,and also one more problem i see is the email functionality is not grabbing the entire screen print .

Not applicable
Author

Its currently being moderated , and will uploaded shortly

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

Did you get a chance to look at myquestions .I attached the qVW to he main post ,let me know if you cant find it . Ill attach again

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny ,

I am attching the QVW again .