Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RubénHPaz
Contributor III
Contributor III

Combine two pivot tables / Combina dos tablas pivotantes

I have two pivot tables with the same rows... I want to show both in only one pivot table... basically put the results of the blue box in a column on the second table (green box). Can you help me?

Tengo dos tablas con las mismas filas... Quiero mostrar ambas en solo una tabla pivotante... básicamente poner los resultados de la caja azul en una columna en la segunda tabla (caja verde). ¿Puedes ayudarme?

A.png

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Check this?

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Effort needed for sure, But can be done. Please share sample application which can reload script with inline data.

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
RubénHPaz
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Ok, there is an example of my case...

Table A and Table B are the initial info.

Results is what I looking for

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I apologies for delay, I was quite busy with other work. For start-up try this way?

Capture.PNG

PFA the Qlikview Document with your data

RubénHPaz
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

No total months? 

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Check this?

Capture.PNG

RubénHPaz
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Almost, almost perfect...

I forgot to tell you something... CONDITION have no the same name in both tables... and can't have it.

This because the filters in one table can't affect the other... 

It's something like this:

TABLE 1: CONDITION_STOCK

TABLE2: CONDITION_SALES

Txs.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

If Data model need to maintain one primary key, I suggest you to rename the fields to constant interactive response.

RubénHPaz
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Perhaps yours is the unique solution... And I can't saw it... leave me check...

RubénHPaz
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Just for this analisys I put all the stock variables with different name fields than the sales variables... Just keep the same name in CONDITION.

And your solution works without problem.

Txs.