Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
victor_jacquens
Contributor II
Contributor II

Combo Chart Marker condition

Hello,

I have a combo chart on my app that displays the stock of products by class, and I would like to add a marker for stock limit on some of them. I've used the marker option to do so but I wanted to know if it was possible to hide the makers where the limit value is 0 (when the limit is 0, there is no limit).

Here's how it looks for now:

victor_jacquens_0-1616682208469.png

Is there any option or expression condition to only keep the markers I want?

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
3 Replies
eddie_wagt
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

It looks like you are posting a Qlik Sense question in the Qlikview Development group. Never mind. It looks like you can do something with color. Something like when marker is 0 then color is transparent otherwise a regular color? Or you could add something to your expression like this if(expression>0,expression).

Don't know if it works for you

Regards Eddie

victor_jacquens
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi,

I have tried to modify the color of the markers but I can only choose from a certain palette of color and can't seem to link it to the actual value. As for the if statement, I can't seem to get it working either.

I will post my question on the right forum to see if somebody has a solution.

Thank you

Victor

eddie_wagt
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello @victor_jacquens ,

No problem. I can dive further in the problem you are facing but without any example data it will be hard anyway.

Good luck