Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wenkew186
Creator
Creator

Combochart 2 axes position

hi expert,

I have a combo chart, and have 2 axes like picture. but I want change the position for this 2 axes. the bar should be downstairs, and the line  should be upstairs. how to arrived it?   by the way, how to make the step number is integer on bar axes?

best regards!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Like this?

Capture.PNG

Added a new expression to the top (highlighted by circling it in the legend)

View solution in original post

10 Replies
marcus_sommer

To move the bars on the bottom and the lines above you could change the order of your expressions (promote button) or within the tab axis you will find the settings for splitting a chart and which axis should be used in mid-right area from this tab. For changing the number-presentation go to the tab numbers and change there the settings of your expressions.

-  Marcus

marjan_it
Creator III
Creator III

can you attach your file?!

wenkew186
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Marcus,

Expression sort change can not change the Bar to downstairs. And I have setting the split axes percentage, but it is just distribute the space size for Bar and Line. but not change the position.

see, there have 2 axes that I have split it, Bar and Line. I need show the Bar beneath Line.

the new picture is closed my require, but just the axes in right. I need the axes in left and chart like below. and not show the ".0" on bar axes number. that's my totally require.

wenkew186
Creator
Creator
Author

marjan, put the sample file here, thanks for help!

wenkew186
Creator
Creator
Author

for the sample file, I want make the axes to left side, and no changes on other.

sunny_talwar

Like this?

Capture.PNG

Added a new expression to the top (highlighted by circling it in the legend)

marjan_it
Creator III
Creator III

in axes tab and in position section you can select left or right.

wenkew186
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank  you very much, Sunny!  that's solved my problem totally.

wenkew186
Creator
Creator
Author

just why there add a expression to first column will be make the axis to another side? can you educate me if possible?