Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Como Mover los datos de un grafico de Tarta?

Holas Estimados,

Me estoy iniciando en QV y necesito saber como puedo mover los datos (las dimensiones) dentro del grafico de tarta,

eJ:

Los numeros del grafico de tarta van a la izquierda, quiero quiero que esten abajo a la derecha

Saludos y desde ya Muchas gracias!!

Esteban

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MarcoWedel

I don't think you can graphically influence this position. You would have to sort this dimension either with standard sorting methods (status, numeric, alphabetically, load order ...) or if this does not deliver the expected results then a special sorting expression could be used.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
MarcoWedel

Hi Esteban,

if you meand the legend values, then you can drag them to another position if you press CTRL+SHIFT while the chart is focused. Red borders then mark the position of the legend and the pie chart itself:

QlikCommunity_Thread_111937_Pic2.JPG.jpg

drag the legend to another position

QlikCommunity_Thread_111937_Pic3.JPG.jpg

release CTRL+SHIFT to see the result

QlikCommunity_Thread_111937_Pic4.JPG.jpg

hope this helps

regards

Marco

Not applicable
Author

Marco,

muchas gracias, aunque quizas no fue claro, pero no me referia a la leyenda si no a los datos del mismo grafico, es decir (tomando tu ejemplo) , que necesito mover de posicion la franja amarilla (200000000) y en vez de que este abajo, este arriba, ya aunque con tu respuesta podria solucionar mi problema..

Marco,

Marco,

thank you very much, but maybe I was not clear, but I was not referring to the legend, I mean to the data of the same graph, in other words(taking your example), I need to move to position the yellow strip (200000000) I mean, move the yellow strip to other position...

even with your solution I can do something,

Esteban

MarcoWedel

I don't think you can graphically influence this position. You would have to sort this dimension either with standard sorting methods (status, numeric, alphabetically, load order ...) or if this does not deliver the expected results then a special sorting expression could be used.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Marco...

I Tried sorting, and I see thats the only solution for my problem

Best Regards

Esteban

MarcoWedel

you're welcome

regards

Marco