Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kermito
Contributor
Contributor

Comparing two tables to identify minimum two identical values

Hello,

does anyone know if there is a possibility with QlikView two identify identical values from two tables and show them if there is a match for minimum two values.

For example if table 1 and table 2 have two or more matching values (like A5 and A8) they are shown in table 3.

Thanks in advance

kermito

Bildschirmfoto 2020-01-17 um 17.09.32.png

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I think you are going to need to provide a bit more use case information/details on things in order to have folks be able to provide any ideas.  The best I have is a link to the Design Blog area on Community, there are over 700 mostly how-to posts from our internal experts there, you may find something there to give you some ideas.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

Sorry I do not have anything better for you, my comment will kick things back up, we'll see if anyone takes a shot at things, but I think if you can add some further details, that should help.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.