Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikwiz123
Creator III
Creator III

Conditional Expressions - Bar Chart

I have a bar chart which has Funds broken down into Category A and B.

I need to hide and show based on certain conditions.

1. If no selections are made on 'Category', then the bars should show sum of all the Funds.

Refer to my Result table. It shows all the funds in one bar broken down into Quarters, but the years are hidden for some reason. No idea why.

2. If I select 'A', only bar for 'A' should show up and if I select 'B', only bar for B should show up. If I select both A and B, then two bars for each category has to be shown instead of one combined bar.

Right now, it is done but I have the same issue. Years is being hidden. I want to break down the Funds into Quarters and Years.

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Can you check to see if attached is what you are looking to do?

View solution in original post

sunny_talwar

15 Replies
sunny_talwar

Can you check to see if attached is what you are looking to do?

qlikwiz123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@sunny_talwar  Hi Sunny, when nothing is selected in category, I need to show just two bars per quarter but no stacking( Should be of same color and total value).

qlikwiz123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I think I got it. I enabled my third expression and added similar conditions to hide and show. The answer to my problem was a dummy third dimension which is '=1' you used 🙂

Thank you so much.

sunny_talwar

Super, I am happy you were able to figure it out 🙂

qlikwiz123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

🙂

qlikwiz123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@sunny_talwar  Small help.

I have another chart with YTD values and ValueList is being used. I am not sure how to implement the same logic on this chart. I have attached the QVW with the YTD chart added. Any help with this is really appreciated 🙂

sunny_talwar

Attached where? a new thread?

qlikwiz123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Here it is

sunny_talwar

Is this the chart?

Capture.PNG

What is wrong?