Qlik Community

Ask a Question

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
On Demand Webinar: See Why Thousands of QlikView Users Have Switched to Qlik Sense. REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Conditionally Color Partial Sum/Total Lines Only

Is it possible to only conditionally color the partial sum or total lines? I only want to see the totals conditionally colored in a pivot table.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello,

I'd use dimensionality() function for that. Once you have created and placed your fields where you want to be, use in any expression and dimension -click on the "+" sign next to the dimension or expression name to expand and go to "Text Color"- something like

If(dimensionality() = 3, RGB(23, 23, 23), RGB(255, 0, 0))
Of course, colors can change, so dimensionality (depending on how many expressions do you have and where is set the total in your char).

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hello,

I'd use dimensionality() function for that. Once you have created and placed your fields where you want to be, use in any expression and dimension -click on the "+" sign next to the dimension or expression name to expand and go to "Text Color"- something like

If(dimensionality() = 3, RGB(23, 23, 23), RGB(255, 0, 0))
Of course, colors can change, so dimensionality (depending on how many expressions do you have and where is set the total in your char).

View solution in original post

Not applicable

That did it. Thank you very much.