Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikacct20
Contributor
Contributor

Conditionally show a table based on 1,2, or 3 pivot selections.

I am using a PivotTable to conditionally select dimensions. I need the table to show when region, zone or country is selected and then the table would reflect which pivot selections are made. There is another pivot table that controls a different table that also conditionally shows based on pivot selection. The new table I created is different because the three pivot selections will all control the same time while also needed to be shown at the same time or separately based on the users selection. When I make the show condition in the layout tab anything other than SELECTION3='Country' (or region or zone) alone it goes blank. I need it so that the selection shows all the combinations of selections. It needs to be this way because I can't have the table set to always visible. Screenshot 2022-08-01 134437.pngThese are the two different pivot selectors which each have a different table associated with them. The difference is that the one on the right needs both country/region and zone to show at the same time or whatever is selected. The table on the left only allows one selected value at a time so the condition I have is Selection10='Products' and Selection10='Summary', but that will not work for the selector on the right.

Labels (2)
0 Replies