Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Connect a SharePoint 2013 list to QlikView

Hi,

I'm new to QlikView and i was the one assigned to create a dashboard. the data will be coming from a sharepoint site. I tried followng the instructions in this link: Reading Data from Sharepoint lists into QlikView but i still can't make it work.

I was able to connect the sharepoint list by using the URL of a specific view in my list. i was able to get the data however i'm not sure if that is the best way to connect a sharepoint list to qlikview.

I hope someone here could help me with my problem.

Thank you

2 Replies
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

First you say that you can't get it to work ... and then you say that you get it to work... a bit confusing.

Could you show us how you get the data? Is it in the load script you are talking about?

You can use at least three ways of reading SharePoint list data from a load script:

1) Qlik REST Connector 1.0

2) VBScript function that use XMLHTTPrequest

3) CURL.exe a freeware utility that can be invoked by Execute-statement in your load script.

Not applicable
Author

problem.png

but when i use the this link: http://your-sharepoint-server/site/Lists/<name of List>/AllItems.aspx

i was able to retrieve the data.

I'm not sure if that is the best way to retrieve a data from a SharePoint list