Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Connecting the Sheets

Hi Team ,

I am new to Qlikview , i have created 10 9 sheets in one QVW . I wanted to have a connection from one sheet to another sheet without selecting the sheets individually.

I am aataching my QVW   ,and let me give u an example like how i wanted .

In Main Sheet in FEED SOurce column i have a value called UNBUNDLE-MASTER , and also i have a sheet named

UNBUNDLE-MASTER . So when i click on the value in the Main sheet it should take me to the UNBUNDLE MASTER Sheet .

Kindly let me know where to set which property.

Question 2 -> In the Last sheet Inbounds , Even though i plotted all values in EXpression only few of them are displayued can u please let me know how to over come this

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Bharat,

I have created a document trigger to navigate to sheet Unbundle master when you select field value unbundle master from feedname.

Questions 2: most of the expressions returns null or no data..thats why it is not showing in the chart. you can export to excel to see the actual data.

find the attached application with solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Bharat,

I have created a document trigger to navigate to sheet Unbundle master when you select field value unbundle master from feedname.

Questions 2: most of the expressions returns null or no data..thats why it is not showing in the chart. you can export to excel to see the actual data.

find the attached application with solution.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Siva

Not applicable
Author

Hi Siva,

Can u please let me know where have u used that Trigger function so i can replicate for rest of Tab, and also i need The name to be display

Siva_Sankar
Master II
Master II

Sure Bharat,

go to settings, document properties,under trigger tab, look for field event triggers. Screenshot below.

Capture.JPG