cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brf10043
Creator
Creator

Container issue after upgrading to v12

Anyone having any issues with containers after upgrading to QlikView 12?

I have containers that contain List Boxes.  Screenshot below.

After the upgrade the tab size is decreased and the names in the container are truncated.  There doesn't appear to be a way to correct this other than making the entire container larger.  If I increase the size of the container it stretches into my chart area.  Anyone seen this>

5 Replies
scnelson99
Contributor II
Contributor II

we just upgraded to V12 and are experiencing same issue.  Were you able to find a work around?

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

What is the full QlikView version you are running?  Need the xx.xx.xxxxx or xx.xx SRx.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
scnelson99
Contributor II
Contributor II

QlikView November 2018 SR3

Version 12.30.20300.0

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

What happens if you recreate the Container object?  That is the only 'easy/quick' solution of which I can think here and if you have not tried that, I would give it a shot to see if that does change the behavior.  If it does, I would recommend opening a support case on this at that point, and we'll need a sample app with the issue and steps to replicate...  Sorry I do not have anything better, I know there have been a fair amount of container related issues, so the above is about the best I can recommend, as it may just be a compatibility problem with the version in which it was created etc.  I could not really find anything specifically related to this one though.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
scnelson99
Contributor II
Contributor II

Same issue when I created a new container.  I have submitted a case with QLik Support.