Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QVUser1
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Convert numbers into Weekstart date

Hi all,

i have a scenario with following below table and where the output should be Weekstartdate based on numbers

Weeknumber                                                              Output

1                                                                                       02-09-2019

2                                                                                        09-09-2019

3                                                                                        16-09-2019

4                                                                                       23-09-2019

5                                                                                       30-09-2019

6                                                                                      07-10-2019

7                                                                                        14-10-2019

8                                                                                        21-10-2019

2 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Bharat, did Lisa's link get you what you needed?  If so, be sure to use the Accept as Solution button on her post to give her credit for the help and to let others know it was what you needed as well.  If you still need help, give us an update on where you are with things.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.