Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Copy colors inside Pie Chart between documents using QVT's

I exported successfully a theme for a Pie Chart (attached).

When I click the button Apply Theme in the Pie Chart properties it imports everything except the colors inside the Pie.

Why is that?

Message was edited by: Miguel Domingos express that the changes are made through QVT files

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Hard to show with an example. I've changed the colors of comm97940_1.qvw, then created a theme file comm979401.qvt. When you apply that theme in comm97940_2.qvw you get the same colors as in comm97940_1.qvw.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Did you also include Color Map in the theme you saved? It works for me when I include that in the theme.

Not applicable
Author

I just ticket all the boxes.

Not applicable
Author

Right Click on Pie Chart->Properties->Style->Look->Select the top left style.

I just wonder why didn't the QVT Theme file export this?

Not applicable
Author

Here's some example files.

Just try to import any QVT file into testpie2.qvw to make it look like testpie.qvw, and it won't work.

Or you can even create your own QVT file, import it into testpie.qvw and it also won't work.

Not applicable
Author

It doesn't work for me. Can you send me an example?

Not applicable
Author

So no answer to this?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Hard to show with an example. I've changed the colors of comm97940_1.qvw, then created a theme file comm979401.qvt. When you apply that theme in comm97940_2.qvw you get the same colors as in comm97940_1.qvw.