Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Copying selection into other states

Hi. I have 4 alternative states. When I Select a date range in Month Selector of Master Calendar object which is connected to state 1, it only changes that state and leave the rest untouched. Is there a way to copy selection to other states?

PS. If I copy whole state, other selections go away. So I tried saving in variable, whole state copy and read from variable again. Doesn't work.

Please help guys

Com.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

You might be able to use Select in Field action for all the states:

Try the attached application which has 4 alternate states with on select trigger for Month field in inherited state

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

not sure I understand - you select a date from a certain state and it works correctly?  what do you mean about copying state to iother selections?

it looks like the selection of each state updates info on a single chart? - each line in the above is a different state?

sunny_talwar

You might be able to use Select in Field action for all the states:

Try the attached application which has 4 alternate states with on select trigger for Month field in inherited state

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Thanks. cheers

sunny_talwar

No problem

I am glad I was able to help.

Best,

Sunny

Not applicable
Author

All trends are from different states. However, I want to control months field of states with inherited Month object. try sunindia‌ code. Cheers

financialzone
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello, sunny_talwar, I know that this is an older thread, but I'm unable to open this qvw document for some reason.  I get an error message that says the document failed to load. Is there anyway that you can repost this?

Thank you.