Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gfisch13
Creator II
Creator II

Count With Multiple Conditions

Hi - I've been working with the following expression and I cannot seem to get the syntax correct.  I'm getting an error on the second half of the statement (highlighted):  Error in set modifier expression.  I'm not totally understanding what I'm doing wrong.  Any help is appreciated.....certainly, if there is a better way to accomplish this I'm all ears.  Thanks!  George

(count({$<[QuarterYearReceived]<=[QuarterYearClosed]>}), ICMSCaseStatus={'Closed'}>} [ICMSCaseNumber]))

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kushal_Chawda

@gfisch13  try below

(count({$<[QuarterYearReceived]={"=[QuarterYearReceived]<=[QuarterYearClosed]"}, ICMSCaseStatus={'Closed'}>} [ICMSCaseNumber]))

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Your red modifier looks fine. I think your issue lies within the first part of your expression.

Firstly you are closing the set expression before the red part comes in. Secondly the set below is not a valid set as you cant do <= comparisons as you have done.

{$<[QuarterYearReceived]<=[QuarterYearClosed]>})

Taoufiq_Zarra

@gfisch13  like ?

if([QuarterYearReceived]<=[QuarterYearClosed],count({<ICMSCaseStatus={'Closed'}>} [ICMSCaseNumber]))
Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉
Kushal_Chawda

@gfisch13  try below

(count({$<[QuarterYearReceived]={"=[QuarterYearReceived]<=[QuarterYearClosed]"}, ICMSCaseStatus={'Closed'}>} [ICMSCaseNumber]))

gfisch13
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you all for your input!!!