Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Create a seguencial and to sort by expression

Hello people,

I thought it was something simple but the way is not being.

How do I do to cricar a column with a sequential number and be able to sort by expression.

Attached hereto an example.

6 Replies
JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Does the Rank() function work for you to rank the sum(FAT) values ?

rank( total sum(FAT))

Capture.PNG.png

Not applicable
Author

Jonathan,

I'm adding the same attachment but now with two expressions.

It turns out that as I ordain the second term is the first one that reverses your suggestion and I want to keep growing the first order regardless of where I command.

I hope that was clear.

grateful,

Gleybson Fernandes

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

Not sure i understood

The ranking on each expression can co-exist. See below

Capture.PNG.png

Not applicable
Author

no.

is as follows.

If I had only one dimension as in the example esstar now, was only put RowNo command (total) and work.

The problem is that when I add the two dimensions RowNo (total) does not work.

This is my problem.

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

hi - i don't think i'm understanding the need you have and as a result i don't see what the issue is.

If you have an example of what you want the result to be that would help. Then i can change your QVW to match the desired result.

Also consider  posting this in your native language.  There are some excellent resources on community that are also native spanish (for example) speakers.

Not applicable
Author

Bom dia Jonathen,

Meu problema é: tenho um objeto que tem duas dimensões e várias expressões como por exemplo Nome, Cidade e expressões como Faturamento do ano atual, objeto, faturamento do ano anterior.

O usuário quer uma coluna sequencial numérica que por exemplo ele ordene do maior para o menor o objetivo e o sequencial não mude porque ele vai saber quais são os 10 ou 20 maiores objetivos, outro caso é o faturamento, ele vai querer fazer a mesma coisa e essa coluna não vai sobre alteração.

Conforme sugerido estou falando em minha língua nativa Português-Brasil.

Desde já agradeço pelo seu empenho em me ajudar.