cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Create table based on Fields selected in List Box

Hello all,

I swear that I had seen this as a post sometime ago, but I could not find it with Search (my lack of being able to come up with a key word, I suppose). Does anyone have any macros that will allow a user to make field selections in a list box and then have a table created with those selected field names? I am looking to get rid of the constant requirement of calls to add a certain field to a report. We use the plugin, so it must be able to work in both the developer and plugin environment.

Thanks,

JS

21 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi John,

Your Dynamic Report is Great

I waant to Know When we Select more than one expression in List Box Can it be Shown as Cyclical Group by writing any Macro.

Please Help it will be very useful.

Regards,

Pranav

johnw
Champion III
Champion III

The expressions are defined in the chart, not in the macro.  So just make them cyclic in the chart, not in the macro.  Now, it appears that a straight table doesn't support cyclic expressions, but a bar chart does, for instance.  Works fine for me.

I don't recommend it, though.  Either use cyclic expressions OR use the macro, but don't use both.  Why force the user to select the same expression twice?