Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kishorj1982
Creator II
Creator II

Creating centralize user tables for applications for section access

Hi All,

I am using section access in my application but the thing is that I am maintaining the separate credential files for every application.

Now the requirement is that I need to create a centralise user file that holds all users required for all applications.

Can you please suggest how to put application name in centralize file as well as in the section access script.

Thanks

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

The only way to have everyone in a single file etc. would be to have a field in that table that signified which app(s) it was supposed to be pulled into such that you had something to hit with a where clause etc. is the only thing of which I can think.  I would venture this is something that most folks are going to want to do an official paid engagement upon to help you with things, as this could get fairly entailed.  Hopefully this gets you pointed in a direction to check out though.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.