Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jleraille
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Cross Tab design

Hello,

I would like to modify my cross tab :

Color the first box on the top left like the one on the right and draw the line less thick

clipboard_image_1.png

I tried with custom formatting but no effect.

In the Qlik documentation we see this formatting. Is there any way to change it?

Version  : QlikView12.20

Jacques

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Jacques, I think to what you are referring is covered in the following Article I just updated with a screenshot, have a look at that and see if that answers your question here, but basically that is not part of the Pivot Table, that is the underlying canvas, so there is no way to get to it to change it.

Gray box in pivoted Pivot Table 

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Would be most helpful if you can attach sample app with the issue, so folks can check all the properties etc. directly to see if we can sort out a means to accomplish things.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
jleraille
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello Brett,

You can find a sample for example of what I want to improve

Thanks to have a look about that

Regards

Jacques

jleraille
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi

No solution ?

Is it really acceptable to use such a graph in a report?
It doesn't Help "Sell" NPrinting solution

Jacques

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Apologies, have not had a chance to get to things, first week back, so had a lot to catch up on this week, hopefully next week will be better.  I do have a question though, should we move this to the Nprinting Forum, or is the issue on the QlikView side, I was a little confused after reading your last comment here, so if you can clarify that, I can be sure we have things in the right place.  I am out on Friday, but I will catch things on Monday morning.

Regards,
Brett

jleraille
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Thanks a lot for your attention Brett

This is really a problem with QlikView.
The object appears like this in NPrinting as well as in QlikView Report

I talked about NPrinting because its use is already off-putting and if it is to offer such a visual it's not very great

Regards
Jacques

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Jacques, I think to what you are referring is covered in the following Article I just updated with a screenshot, have a look at that and see if that answers your question here, but basically that is not part of the Pivot Table, that is the underlying canvas, so there is no way to get to it to change it.

Gray box in pivoted Pivot Table 

Regards,
Brett

jleraille
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Brett, thanks for your reply.
I find that it is not satisfactory. Qlik allows a very large number of configuration and formatting but cannot allow the modification of this "underlying canvas"?
Too bad

Regards

Jacques