Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhmmd_srf
Creator II
Creator II

Crosstabular Display in Qlikview

Hi All,

I need below kind of structure.

In the column level we need to show week. Lets say first column is week 8. 19th Feb 2017 to 25th Feb 2017.

1. I need to show values only from Monday to Friday.

2. In the display the week  will show the Last day(Friday) of the week. Like for 8th week, it will show 24Feb.

We have a flag called WeekEndFlag. If I select Flag =1, the it only shows Mon to Fri. But in Display level how to handle.

Please help.

Thanks,

Sarif

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, That is possible. Look here

Redefining the Week Numbers

And Change Cross dimension to vertical values from Presentation

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Yes, That is possible. Look here

Redefining the Week Numbers

And Change Cross dimension to vertical values from Presentation

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
mhmmd_srf
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Anil,

In presentation I am getting this only.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Go to Object presentation like below

Capture.PNG

mhmmd_srf
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hello Anil Sir,

My original Object is looks like this:

Now I want to the last Weekday instead of 41,42...

Please help.

Thanks,

Sarif

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Cool, Some what you have prove on wall with Image.

Now, Coming to Week theory. What was the issue you are facing here. Which year of week these are? Is that possible to share Application and mean time can you look my URL which i shared earlier to you

mhmmd_srf
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks a lot Anil Sir..

I think I am able to make...

Thanks again...

Will let you know the updated status..

Thanks,

Sarif