Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Cumulation over a rolling year

Hi,

i have a problem with cumulation over a rolling year, i have joined 2 excel files and  the application.

Thanks for your help.

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

What are you trying to achieve over here. Can you help out to check whether which you need

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

I want to calculate a rate according to a formula over a rolling year,  so if i take march2017, i have to calculate from April 2016 to march 2017 the sum of accident *1000000/ the sum of hours.

My problem is that i can calculate this rate but the result is false because he calculate the rate for each month and after that he do the sum.

For me you calculate the cum and after that you calculate the rate.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Usually, You can achieve like below. Check whether how Date format looks like

Assume, you have field like MonthYear

(Sum({<MonthYear = {">=$(=AddYears(Max(MonthName),-1)) <=$(=Max(MonthName))"}>}accident)*IE6) / Sum(Hours)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

yes i agree with you and that what i did but my problem is that in the text zone the result is right but when i use it in a graphique i don't have the same result it calculate a local result but the global one is right Capture.PNG

normaly i should have 27.96 in the  column 13 but i have31.26 so the right ruslt is the global one 27.96 and not the local one in the month 13.