Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Current/Historical data comparrison

Hi all,

I'm working with data which is daily uploaded from a live data source (stock data).

I've created a table with the stock of a certain set of items (last mutation date = 12-13 weeks ago)

"Refer to this as the selection date"

Now(say 8 weeks later), I would like to create a table which tracks the development in stock over this set of items.

So, something like the following

Selection dateselection date + 4 weeksSelection date + 8 weeks
# of stock for item 1 at selection date# of stock for item 1 at selection date + 4 weeks# of stock for item 1 at selection date +8weeks
# of stock for item 2 at selection date# of stock for item 2 at selection date + 4 weeks# of stock for item 2 at selection date +8weeks
# of stock for item 3 at selection date# of stock for item 3 at selection date + 4 weeks# of stock for item 3 at selection date +8weeks

I realize it's still a bit vague, but can anyone help me to create something like this. I think I need to store historical data on a weekly basis(with a week&year reference) such that I can load this data into a table like the one above.

Many thanks in advance.

0 Replies