Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Current Selection indicator round vs square

Hello,

I changed my QlikView dashboard to custom & used Jasper Bom's code to change the default colors.  This caused the current selection indicator to change from a square to a circle.  How can I change it back?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Clever_Anjos
Employee
Employee

These are different views, it´s not related to colors

Circle.PNGSquare.PNG

Left Side - Plugin / Developer, the indicator is rounded indeed

Right Side - Webview - Ajax / the indicator is squared

Same behaviour here

Capturar.PNG

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you save the application, You can not do back. If you are not save the application then there must be possibility to go back

I am sorry, If i misunderstand the question

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Digvijay_Singh

May be this is because of Styling mode 'Advanced' in the Document properties\general.

You can go to layout of the object and disable rounded corners if this is the case.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I like the color changes and want to keep them but I want to change the indicator back to be a square vs a circle. The square is easier to see; therefore I'd like to change it back. 

Circle.PNGSquare.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Still Confusing, Is this you are expecting to see

Capture.PNG

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry I'm not being clear - let me try it again.  There is an indicator within the current selections box & it was a green square prior to me making changes.  Now it is an orange circle.  I would like it to be an orange square. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Green square.PNG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Hope this helps

I Am afraid, There is no such functionality in Qlikview. May be Work around place Led Check box Qlikview List box object.

And, This is my first thread where i read such new things. Let's wait for response from

cleveranjosmarcus_sommermrkachhiaimp

Digvijay_Singh

Just to clarify my understanding, Kathleen was having square indicator earlier before Jasper Bom's code was used by her. It changed to orange circle now.

I have QV 12 SR1 version and I see green circle as selection indicator without any application of Jasper' code. Don't know what is making difference.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes - originally I had a square indicator & now it is a circle.  I would prefer to have the square indicator but am not sure how to get it back.  I want to keep the color changes from Jasper's code.  @JasperBom